Focus on Benefits
Benefits of the CBCA:
For IT Professionals
- You have demonstrated a defined set of business computing knowledge and skills to your current and potential future employers.
- You are recognized as an individual that has the combination of business acumen and technical expertise to contribute to the success of your company.
- You have demonstrated your commitment to the technology field
- You have demonstrated a well-defined level of professionalism.
For Students and Graduates
- You stand apart from other job candidates in an extremely competitive job market.
- You have showcased your initiative and a commitment to the field.
- You have demonstrated knowledge of the important technical and business skills that are vital in today’s business computing environment.
- You can rely on the CBCA credential as a way to bring the highest-level candidates for employment to the top of the list.
- You have an independent validation of the skills and competencies, for your current staff.
- You have a tool to support and encourage professional development among your technology team.
- Your support for this certification program can be a key differentiator when competing with other companies
Benefits of the CCBCP
For IT Professionals
- You have demonstrated your advanced business knowledge and technical skills to both current and future employers.
- You are recognized as someone that has a high level of business acumen, along with the technical expertise necessary for contributing to the success of the company.
- You have demonstrated your commitment to the professionalism of Business Computing.
- You can rely on the CCBCP certification to determine who are the high-performing employees and what their value is to the organization.
- You have an independent validation of your staff’s technical skills and business competency.
- You have a tool that supports and encourages the professional development of your IT staff.
- When asking for CCBCP in your search to hire and retain top employees, you have a key differentiator from other companies.
- Learn more about the COMMON Certification Program.