Topic: “BOB” (Better Object Builder)
|Date:||Tuesday January 17th, 2023|
|Time:||6:00 PM EDT (Meeting) GoToMeeting ONLY|
|Notes:||Join the meeting remotely by GoToMeeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone. (For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (571) 317-3129
– One-touch: tel:+15713173129,,490312093
Access Code: 968-265-957
First GoToMeeting? Let’s do a quick system check.
|Presentation:||“BOB” (Better Object Building) Link to Presentation PDF|
Edmund will address these questions,
• How to be better at VS Code
• Open source – What should we know?
• What’s the difference between PASE, QSH, qp2term, etc.
• Git, Bash, and other tools like Perl, curl, sed, grep, etc.
• Pros & Cons of using ACS vs yum to manage open source
• Top 10 list IBM i developers should be learning
About the Presenter
Edmund Reinhardt, Architect for IBM i Application Development (IBM Canada Ltd.) is a highly-skilled professional who can tackle technical challenges with great complexity. He has the vision to see what can be accomplished by technology as well as what the business needs to succeed. He is very passionate about people, not only delighting customers by responding to and anticipating their needs, but also by mentoring and developing members on his team.